Assembly Process Capability
ATEC is driven by our vision of being a strategic partner to our customers.
We provide a full array of semiconductor assembly and test services, ranging from discretes to complex multichip packages, from low volume, quick turns to high volume production.
Our Multichip Packaging Solutions has made us specialists in the non-standard semiconductor processes and packages.
Our Open Line Production (i.e., PDIP, SOIC, eSOIC, SOT23, TSSOP, QFN/DFN, Air Cavity Plastic QFN, TO39) provides our customers with consistent quality, fast cycle time, timely delivery and competitive/reasonable cost.
Our Captive Line Production provides the customer a cost-effective alternative of having their own line inside ATEC. It is an ultimate answer to our customers’ requirement for higher efficiency, dedicated resource, faster production line responsiveness and a guaranteed capacity.
ATEC offers a wide range of technical assembly process capabilities. Operating in a Class 1K, 10K and 100K clean room environment using state-of-the-art equipment applying our capabilities at die preparation, front-of-line, end-of-line and test and T&R operations.
Our Assembly and Test Process Capabilities
- ATEC provides solutions through product design and development: from lead frame design to package design
- We are capable of providing several die preparations processes such as wafer probing, wafer backgrinding and wafer sawing.
- Wafer probing with electronic wafer map output. Max of 8 inches (203 mm) wafer diameter.
- Wafer backgrind to 6 mils (0.15 mm) thickness. Can handle 4 to 8-inch wafer diameter.
- Sawing of wafers with street width as small as 2 mil (0.05 mm).
- Mass production capability at Wafer Saw process of Si, SiC or GaN wafer materials.
- Dice sales with chip tray/ waffle pack or wafer tape re-construction
- ATEC can process various die sizes and configurations such as small die with 8x8x2 mils size, a rectangular die (2:10 die size ratio), stacked die, die on lead, Flip Chip on Lead, multi-die and with wafer mapping capabilities using Conductive and Non-Conductive Epoxy, DAF (Die Attach Film), Solder Paste or Solder Preform, or Ag Sinter adhesive materials.
- SMT of 0201 (20 x 10 mil) passive component
- Mass production capability at Wire Bond using Gold, Copper or Aluminum wires
- 100% green mold compound
- Matte Tin lead finish. Wettable lead side-walls for QFN/DFN package.
- Seam welding and hermeticity leak test process
- Packages compliant to REACH and RoHS standards
- Our packages passed automotive standards such as JEDEC 020/ A113/ A101/ 102/ 104/ JESD22, MIL-STD-883, AEC Q100/ Q200/ Q101/ Q006 Grade 0
- Strip testing of up to x300 parallelism
- Final Electrical Test capability of Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal or RF packages