Our commitment to quality is backed by up-to-date certificates. We have more than 100,000 square feet of production and offices in world-class facilities equipped with different cleanroom classifications (10K, 100K) and ESD controlled manufacturing environment.
- Visual, Dimensional and Electrical inspection using low/high power microscope, x-ray, LCR machine, and measuring scope instruments
- Established traceability from component up to unit serialization
- Extensive use of process control tools and CA/PA plans
- Culture of continuous improvement
- Commitment to manpower training and personnel empowerment
- Supplier qualification and regular evaluation systems
- Personnel and manufacturing facilities compliance enforcement
- Regular internal process and quality management audit.
- Compliance to MIL-STD-883 and IPC 610 workmanship standards
- Failure Analysis and Reliability Testing
We provide professional services for your engineering and manufacturing requirements so that your products and technology may serve the world’s markets and industries. Our manufacturing organization is designed to be fully dedicated to your products.