OUR CORE COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
ATEC Connectivity is AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY (PHIL.), INC.’s Division that has over 22 years of proven track record and experience manufacturing high technology products in the Philippines that specializes in RF, Microwave and Millimeterwave manufacturing solutions for existing and emerging products of OEMs and ODMs.
Our company is privately owned and was established in June 1996 that primarily offers outsourced semiconductor assembly and test (OSAT) and high technology electronics manufacturing services (EMS).
We are situated in the Philippines, about 40 kilometers south of Manila and operating in a Special Export Processing Zone.
Our services cover consignment to full turnkey business and we can engage with customers in all phases of the product life cycle from design verification, prototyping, New Product Introduction, pre-production to mass production and up to direct drop shipment to end customers and Repair Management.
• Assembly and testing of high frequency, microwave, millimeterwave devices, integrated circuits, discrete components, IoT devices, radar sensor devices and other wireless application devices
• System- level integration and testing of telecommunications, satellite communications, aerospace and various wireless products
We provide a one stop shop solution with excellent cost-competitive manufacturing and test services for our customers.
ATEC Connectivity is a vertically integrated manufacturing company covering various products such as components, modules, sub-systems and system level products including RF Test and Tune, complex PCBA, hybrid assembly and ATE development.
• Prototype, New Product Introduction, Pre-Production and Mass Production
• Product and Manufacturing Line Transfer
• Supply Chain Management
• Consignment and Full Turnkey Manufacturing
• Fully automated SMT lines, Medium to Hi-speed pick and place, 9-stage reflow
• Special PCBA line: boards up to 1.6m x 0.5 m for massive MiMO Base Station Antenna
• Solder Paste Jet Printer
• Selective soldering machine (Erza Ecoselect 4)
• 2nd Operations and BGA rework & re-balling process
• In-Circuit Training • Automatic Optical Inspection
• Brazing/Laminating process
• Cleaning and no clean process
• PCB singulation
• RF, Microwave and Millimeterwave Testing from DC to 90GHz
• Eutectic and epoxy die attach
• Gold wire/ribbon bonding
• Gap welding
• Plasma cleaning
Box build and system level integration and testing of microwave and millimeterwave radios, multi-channel power amplifiers, SatCom BUC and multi-port antennas
Hardware and software design for RF measurement and instrument control using LabView, C++, and Visual Basic
• Supports testing of proto-type, pilot run and small build runs from DC to 90GHz frequency
• Signal Analyzers, Vector Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, power meter and sensors, oscilloscopes, others
• Testing for complex boards, in-circuit testing, flying probe (Model Pilot 4D M4)
Assembly and Test capability of various RF and microwave products from components to system level from DC to 90GHz
• RF, microwave and millimeterwave devices/products
• Discrete components
• Semiconductor Test/Evaluation Boards
• IoT devices
• Radar Sensor devices
• Complex box build products
• Telecommunications products
• Satellite communications products
• Aerospace products
• Various wireless broadband products
Our commitment to quality is backed by updated Certificates. We have more than 100,000 square foot of production and offices in world-class facilities, equipped with different cleanroom classifications (10K, 100K) and ESD controlled manufacturing environment.
• Visual, Dimensional and Electrical inspection using a low/high power microscope, x-ray, LCR machine, and measuring scope instruments.
• Established traceability from component up to unit serialization
• Extensive use of process control tools and CA/PA plans
• Culture of continuous improvement
• Commitment to manpower training and personnel empowerment
• Supplier qualification and regular evaluation systems
• Personnel and manufacturing facilities compliance enforcement
• Regular internal process and quality management audit.
• Compliance to MIL-STD-883 and IPC 610 workmanship standards
• Failure analysis and Reliability Testing
We provide professional services for your engineering and manufacturing requirements so that your products and technology may serve the world’s markets and industries. Our manufacturing organization is designed to be fully dedicated on your products.